Are you ready to do your road test at the SAAQ? You’ve done your last minute preparations and practices? Your road test is at an SAAQ outlet in Dorval?
We have the solution for you!
Advantages of renting a car for the SAAQ road test:
You’re probably already stressed about doing well on your road test. You don’t need to be distracted with the stress of getting a car to your SAAQ road test.
- Vehicles are equipped with dual brakes (i.e for the driver and the examiner)
- Vehicles are inspected and go through the SAAQ mechanical inspection every six months
- Vehicles are fully insured by Trans-Canada’s insurance provider
- Vehicles are already fueled up and ready to go
- Vehicles are already present at the respective SAAQ service outlet
- There is no need for someone to accompany you with another car.
Not convinced yet? Let’s break it down step by step
- It’s time for you to do your road test at the SAAQ.
- Book your road exam at the SAAQ.
- Come to Trans-Canada’s office to finalize your reservation for the day of the exam.
- Present yourself at the SAAQ on the day of your exam, arrive 15 to 20 minutes earlier.
- Submit your ID’s and learner’s permit at the counter along with your car rental coupon.
- When you are called for the road test by the examiner, they will take you to the respective car.
- At the end of the exam, return the keys to the examiner.
As you can tell by now, it is truly a hassle free solution!
Car Rental for SAAQ Service Outlets
We offer car rental service for the following SAAQ service outlets:
Car Rental For SAAQ Roat Test Dorval:
2350 Boulevard Hymus
Dorval, Qc, H9P 1J8
Vehicle Rental For SAAQ Road Test Laval:
1545 Boulevard le Corbusier
Laval, Qc, H7S 2K6
Car Rental For SAAQ Road Test Langelier:
7335 Boulevard Langelier
Saint-Leonard, Qc, H1S 1V7
Car Rental For SAAQ Road Test Longueuil:
2877 Chemin de Chambly #50
Longueuil, Qc, J4L 1M8